This app can't open

Today I purchased a 2TB 970 EVO Plus SSD and cloned my old SSD to the new drive. I also deleted the Program Files and WindowsApps directories off the old drive after cloning to the new drive, as the hassle it was due to permissions in those directories and the steps I researched to get around this so I could delete these folders. I used Macrium Reflect to clone my old drive to the new drive. Now when I try to open FS (2020) I get a message saying:

This app can't open

Microsoft Flight Simulator can't open because it is offline. The Storage device might be missing or disconnected. See in Store

I purchased this game through the Windows store. Those 2 folders did transfer to the new drive during the clone process so that's why I did not see the need to still have them on the old drive, especially when the new drive has the same drive letter as my old drive had and my old drive I changed the drive letter to E and redirected my user folders to the old drive.

I got around this issue by running the reinstall of FS (2020). I wonder what it did during the reinstall as it only downloaded 1.3GB, did not prompt me about the location of the Packages folder. Before when I reinstalled this game it did prompt me after the 1.3GB download as to where I want the Packages folder to install but this time it didn't. Is it possible that if Microsoft detects a different drive model that this game is installed on than before from the cloning it will see it as a different computer even though it the same computer, for just a drive change even with the same drive letter assigned as before to this game or did I screw something up by deleting those folders on the my old drive after the cloning?

I got around this issue by running the reinstall of FS (2020). I wonder what it did during the reinstall as it only downloaded 1.3GB, did not prompt me about the location of the Packages folder. Before when I reinstalled this game it did prompt me after the 1.3GB download as to where I want the Packages folder to install but this time it didn't. Is it possible that if Microsoft detects a different drive model that this game is installed on than before from the cloning it will see it as a different computer even though it the same computer, for just a drive change even with the same drive letter assigned as before to this game or did I screw something up by deleting those folders on the my old drive after the cloning?
Glad you got it sorted and thanks for following up with your solution as this may helo others including me at some point when my 500gb ssd gets full up with addons. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk