RJMeinderts

For some reason my recently bought A2A C172 add on opens without power.

At best, the engine makes a few gargle sounds before it dies.

Troubleshooting performed:

I have tried restarting the engine, using the appropriate checklists but without any success.

CTRL+E doesn't do anything either.

I have removed and reinstalled the add on several times but that didn't work either.

Contacting A2A customer services is nightmare.

So....can anyone please help me get my aircraft back to life again?

Thanks a million for the golden tip :pilot:

I did all that but the instruments remain dead.

Funny thing is that it worked all right when I bought the airplane although the engine made a coughing sound.

Any experience in contacting A2A for customer support?

https://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=58683 You need to register for their forums!

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I’m unable to post my question in a forum and I get the following message “We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more in discussions to be able to use this feature.”

Another week gine without being able to start up the darmed engine and no way to contact the technical support folks at A2A. It’s very frustrating!

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I’m unable to post my question in a forum and I get the following message “We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more in discussions to be able to use this feature.”

Another week gine without being able to start up the darmed engine and no way to contact the technical support folks at A2A. It’s very frustrating!

I'm sorry to hear you're having such problems. In my experience, the A2A support is second to none.

Try them here, and they'll be sure to help you out. https://a2asimulations.com/contact/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]