Texaco

jankees

Lookin' good, Jan! ;) You are probably too young and doubt that it happened where you grew up, but in the U.S. as you pulled

into the gas/petrol station, Texaco, Standard Oil (Chevron), Richfield, you would roll over a rubber cord that rang a bell inside. All of

a sudden 2 or 3 attendants would rush out, ask how many gallons you wanted, pumped the gas, cleaned the windows, and checked the air pressure in your tires! Probably raised the hood and checked the oil level!

All of this for 33 9/10 cents a gallon!

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Lookin' good, Jan! ;) You are probably too young and doubt that it happened where you grew up, but in the U.S. as you pulled

into the gas/petrol station, Texaco, Standard Oil (Chevron), Richfield, you would roll over a rubber cord that rang a bell inside. All of

a sudden 2 or 3 attendants would rush out, ask how many gallons you wanted, pumped the gas, cleaned the windows, and checked the air pressure in your tires! Probably raised the hood and checked the oil level!

Nice paint on a classic bird.

"You can trust your car to the man who wears the star!"

Those were the days!!

oh dear, you make me feel old now. I do remember things like that from when I was a kid, even here in Europe, although it would usually be only one guy

Slapping paint on flightsim models

you'll find all my FSX/P3D repaints here and all my MSFS repaints here.

Nice red Texaco paint on the Waco JK. :cool: :) No self service? Nobody could be that old! Is that a '53 Ford at the pumps Charlie? :D

This is the scene from "Back to the Future" 1955. I would suppose a '55 Ford.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️