Silly Q About TBM 930?

No BFD, but I just took my first flight in this plane. Everything AOK, but . . .

I spent at least half an hour trying to find how you adjust the range in the display, which was set to 5nm at the outset. Most planes in MSFS, as in FSX/P3D, have either a knob you can turn or a +/- graphic at the upper right of the display. In this plane, I tried everything. None of the apparent soft keys functions for anything, nor do any of the tabs on the right of the display.

By "display, " I mean the map thingy, not that other thingy.

Mac6737

The two smaller touch screen below the central display have function buttons to the right of them. I typically set the left for Radio/Nav

in which the touch screen can then control. The right I set for the map display and the knob below the right touch screen function keys is used to zoom the map in and out.

The two smaller touch screen below the central display have function buttons to the right of them. I typically set the left for Radio/Nav

in which the touch screen can then control. The right I set for the map display and the knob below the right touch screen function keys is used to zoom the map in and out.

Thank you. Not sure what I did, but I fiddled with it (as I had done before) and this time I got the knob to zoom. Not sure I could do it again, but yesterday I gave up too soon.