Can the aircraft be changed after hitting the FLY 'button'?

Occasionally I forget to select a different aircraft from the one which 'defaults' after you start a 'flight' but cannot work out how to get back to the 'start' screen (the screen where you select aircraft, departure and arrival airport etc).

Is it possible to 'navigate' back to that screen and restart the entire process or is the only option to shut MSFS2020 down and restart (which takes such a long time).

Thanks

John

Gigabyte Z390 UD Intel Core i7-9700K 3.60 Ghz Dual 16Gb DDR4 2666

Gigabyte RTX2060 OC 6GB 2 X 256MB SSD drives 1 X 500GB HDD

Windows 10 64bit Home Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick

Thanks. I have tried pressing the ESC key but that only returns me to the OPTIONS screen where you can select GENERAL, ASSISTANCE and CONTROLS and if I press the ESC key again then it returns back to the screen displayed before pressing the ESC key for the first time.

John

Thanks. I have tried pressing the ESC key but that only returns me to the OPTIONS screen where you can select GENERAL, ASSISTANCE and CONTROLS and if I press the ESC key again then it returns back to the screen displayed before pressing the ESC key for the first time.

When you are returned to the OPTIONS screen, move your mouse to the bottom and you’ll see something like “Return to Main Menu”. That’s where you want to go.

As Hobbit says, you can also turn on Developer Mode and change the aircraft there, but Dev Mode might bring on some other problems.

Thanks to both of you.

I was running in windowed mode and therefore those options mentioned cannot be seen.

John