what would you have paid? {vfr ga}

Lets pretend fs 2020 never came along. What would you have paid for the type of VFR GA experience this sim provides but as and add on to xplane fsx p3d. I can say for myself that it would have gladly paid more than 100 bucks hands down.

Just a way to look at it when I am getting a little frustrated with the various bugs.

Kind of reminds me of my RC flying at the club field. Believe it or not personalities would clash and tempers would flair a bit. I would always take myself aside and remind myself. Were just a bunch of middle aged men playing with toy airplanes :D

I am an old man who loves playing with toy airplanes, especially MSFS 2020.

MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus Motherboard, I9-10900K 5.1 Ghz, 64 GB 3200 DDR4 Ram, Nvidia RTX 4080 16GB V-Ram, 1 TB NVMe M.2 Drive For Windows 11, 2 TB NVMe M.2 Drive For MSFS, 850W P/S, HP Reverb G2 VR Headset, Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit, Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals.

No idea. I came into flight simulation with 2020 after coming across a demo of FSX, which re-kindled my love of flying (I gave up RW over 20 years ago) and demonstrated how far the hobby had come on since I last saw one of the early generations of FS.

Personally I think the current price is an absolute bargain - but I didn't account for having to spend my Christmas money for the next ten years to get a system that would run it at an acceptable level. Even then I'd guess mine is still middle-of-the-road but good enough for me (for now, but if ERNIE is kind..................?)

((For non-UK readers ERNIE is an acronym for Electronic Random Numerical Indicating Equipment, the UK common name for Premium Bonds, the UK governments savings/lottery system which are selected using it's super duper computer))

((For non-UK readers ERNIE is an acronym for Electronic Random Numerical Indicating Equipment, the UK common name for Premium Bonds, the UK governments savings/lottery system which are selected using it's super duper computer))

I bet they have a heck of a job finding replacement valves for that thing these days!

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64