Hey Mon!

BillD22

Here are some shots of an Air Jamaica A320neo landing on a sunny Caribbean day at Sangster International Airport (MKJS) in Montego Bay, Jamaica after a flight from Miami (KMIA).

Turning final and lined up for Runway 07

J1.jpg

J2.jpg

On glideslope

J3.jpg

Touchdown with spoilers and thrust reversers deployed

J4.jpg

J5.jpg

Turning off the active and heading for the gate

J6.jpg

J7.jpg

A marshaler directs us to parking and the gate connects to offload our passengers. Welcome to Jamaica Mon!

J8.jpg

J9.jpg

Excellent shots Bill! How'd you get that Alaska Airlines bird in there? All my AI planes are off brand jets from Big Lots.

- James

Intel i7-10700F 2.9 gigahertz - 16GB Memory DDR4 3000 megahertz - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super 8GB - 480GB SSD + 1TB HDD - Windows 10

Excellent shots Bill! How'd you get that Alaska Airlines bird in there? All my AI planes are off brand jets from Big Lots.

Thanks Bob, Larry, James & John.

Bob - I honestly don't know how the AI Alaska birds (there are actually 2 parked at the terminal) showed up.

It wasn't anything I did. I've got real world air traffic checked and Alaska is one of my community A320 liveries so it may be the program checks to see if there are any liveries for RW A320 flights to the airport and puts them in.

Just guessing here. Somebody smarter than me probably knows the answer! :D:D:D

Edited by BillD22

Beautifully done! :pilot:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]