Logitech radio panel not working in Cessna cockpit

I tried tuning my Logitech radio panel to the approach/departure frequency at our local uncontrolled airfield, but as I twiddled my physical dial nothing changed on the virtual radio in the Cessna 152. I was on the runway; everything was turned on in the plane. Has anybody else had this problem? Is there a fix? I already downloaded the plugin for the Logitech panels. I also have the multi-panel. The flap lever and trim wheel on that panel do work in the sim. I haven't tried its other functions yet. I would like to hear from others about their experiences with these panels.
HP Omen 25L Desktop, Intel i7-1070 CPU, 32 GB DDR RAM, Nvidia 3070 GPU, 1 TB SSD, Logitech flight yoke, throttle quadrant, rudder pedals, multi-panel, radio panel, TrackIR 5

Try uninstalling and re-installing the Logitech drivers, available from here: https://support.logi.com/hc/en-us/articles/360024698434--Downloads-Flight-Radio-Panel

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Try uninstalling and re-installing the Logitech drivers, available from here: https://support.logi.com/hc/en-us/articles/360024698434--Downloads-Flight-Radio-Panel

When I search for the drivers in Windows 10, under "Logitech," I get an app, but right clicking on it, I don't see an uninstall option. I have no idea where the file itself is. Any hints, clues where to look?

HP Omen 25L Desktop, Intel i7-1070 CPU, 32 GB DDR RAM, Nvidia 3070 GPU, 1 TB SSD, Logitech flight yoke, throttle quadrant, rudder pedals, multi-panel, radio panel, TrackIR 5

I'm your Start menu, scroll down the list of programs until you find Logitech. If it's a folder, click to open it and then right click the driver icon. A pop up window appears, select Uninstall and the Programs and features window will open. Scroll down the list again and uninstall Logitech.

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64