Honeycomb Bravo key setup

Just got my new Honeycomb yoke today. Was looking around to find out what buttons to set up for what. I can figure out a few but you guys probably have a certain way of setting them up to make certain certain buttons do certain things. Is there a web site that might help.

Also before I go This is an awesome yoke. Way beyond the old CH Products one I have that didn’t work. This thing is solid. Excellent quality. And heavy. Not some cheap piece of plastic. So happy I went for it.

WIt’s is good isn’t it? I bought the Saitek yoke early last year.... then sold it two months later & bought the Honeycomb, which I should have done in the first place.

It should be already setup in MSFS. You can customise it but personally I didn’t bother. The default settings are fine.

Of course it’s actually the “Alpha” yoke. The “Bravo” is the throttle quadrant. I ordered that last May and am still waiting for it. (From Amazon)

Regards

Steve

Edited by g7rta

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles