New FS2020 Copilot

BillD22

Here are some shots of a new copilot figure that can be added to FS2020 cockpits. I haven't tried other aircraft but I think there are several other versions including female pilots depending on what aircraft you choose. This is who appears in the 747.

While he doesn't do anything except look around (at least not yet) it's still kind of nice to be able to see something other than an empty cockpit! I think it adds a bit of realism and maybe some company on those long lonely trans Atlantic flights!! :D

CP1.jpg

CP2.jpg

CP3.jpg

CP4.jpg

Edited by BillD22

During install, I randomly selected two figures. It turned out both were women. That is fine, I just use 112 instead of 170 for the pilot and copilot weights.
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

A pretty nifty improvement in graphics and overall cockpit ambiance.

Now what would be really cool is if someone can take this a step further and develop animation and the ability to execute checklists/switch actions like the copilot versions available in XP11! The XP11 avatar graphics are not as well developed as these are.

Here's the same dude in the CJ4

cjp.jpg

cjp1.jpg

Edited by BillD22

I agree, a lot more detail in that sim! :pilot:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]