Where are all my planes?

I bought the MSFS premium deluxe edition from Steam, price $119.99. I only have 20 planes. I'm supposed to have 30. Where are the rest of them? We had a couple of power glitches in the middle of my download--no more than fraction of a second each time, and the power didn't go out because we have solar panels and a Tesla storage battery--but could some of the data been lost? Should I uninstall and reinstall this software?
HP Omen 25L Desktop, Intel i7-1070 CPU, 32 GB DDR RAM, Nvidia 3070 GPU, 1 TB SSD, Logitech flight yoke, throttle quadrant, rudder pedals, multi-panel, radio panel, TrackIR 5

Feeling rather dumb. I didn't understand that all the stuff available with premium deluxe doesn't download with the software. After asking the forum where my missing planes were, I went to the Google and discovered the content manager. Everything and more was there for the downloading. I'd delete my original question out of embarrassment if I knew how.
HP Omen 25L Desktop, Intel i7-1070 CPU, 32 GB DDR RAM, Nvidia 3070 GPU, 1 TB SSD, Logitech flight yoke, throttle quadrant, rudder pedals, multi-panel, radio panel, TrackIR 5

Cavulife: Yup. I just downloaded MSFS yesterday and I'm still learning. This is what happens when there's no instruction manual.

A lot of us have asked the same exact question ourselves :) (me included). By asking, you got the answer, and perhaps, someone else who might be browsing the forums will see their question asked and answered :D
Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

Cavulife: Yup. I just downloaded MSFS yesterday and I'm still learning. This is what happens when there's no instruction manual.

In your defense, one would expect the content that you purchased to download automatically. Some folks, like myself, had to download all but two planes - only the 152 and 930 were installed out of the box.

This game (sim...sorry) is a like a trophy wife. Very pretty, but a bit of an enigma, and sometimes temperamental.

Ryzen 5 3600X, 16 GB 3733 MTs RAM, Radeon RX5700 OC, 2560 x 1080 Ultrawide

In your defense, one would expect the content that you purchased to download automatically. Some folks, like myself, had to download all but two planes - only the 152 and 930 were installed out of the box.

This game (sim...sorry) is a like a trophy wife. Very pretty, but a bit of an enigma, and sometimes temperamental.

I like comparing it to a trophy wife, but I think the same comparison can be made to the old lady. :eek:

Well okay, here's another question that the non-existent MSFS manual might have answered: How do you save your flight time in your logbook after a flight? I completed my first honest-to-god-takeoff-to-(dicey) landing today. I took off from our local, non-controlled muni airport (Watsonville, Calif.), flew around our community, and then returned to the vicinity of the airport, where I lost count of my missed approaches before I finally manhandled the Cessna 152 onto the runway (my excuse, it was way past my lunchtime and I was hungry), taxied to a hangar area, cut the fuel and stopped the engine. I must've spent 90 minutes to two hours from start to finish. Yet my log showed 0 minutes. Did I miss a save function (not involving saving the same flight to revisit later)?

Well okay, here's another question that the non-existent MSFS manual might have answered: How do you save your flight time in your logbook after a flight? I completed my first honest-to-god-takeoff-to-(dicey) landing today. I took off from our local, non-controlled muni airport (Watsonville, Calif.), flew around our community, and then returned to the vicinity of the airport, where I lost count of my missed approaches before I finally manhandled the Cessna 152 onto the runway (my excuse, it was way past my lunchtime and I was hungry), taxied to a hangar area, cut the fuel and stopped the engine. I must've spent 90 minutes to two hours from start to finish. Yet my log showed 0 minutes. Did I miss a save function (not involving saving the same flight to revisit later)?

Nope, you did not miss it.

That being said, did you engage the parking brake? I've found that I need to do that in order for the flight to register. Others have found that you need to shut the plane down as well (doesnt matter for me, but I do the parking brake just to be sure.

I would do a 1 hour flight around KJAX, land and the sim not record my flight.

Also, if you are in Developer mode, I don't think it will record your flights either.

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

That being said, did you engage the parking brake? I've found that I need to do that in order for the flight to register. Others have found that you need to shut the plane down as well (doesnt matter for me, but I do the parking brake just to be sure.

Also, if you are in Developer mode, I don't think it will record your flights either.

I’ve had good results with the logbook and I always park and set the Parking Brake.

So, in other words, unless you set it, the software won't give you a break?

KJAX--your local aerodrome, is it?

So, in other words, unless you set it, the software won't give you a break?

KJAX--your local aerodrome, is it?

It seems that way :) it has gotten better though, I have lost about 50 or so hours due to it not logging ALL of my flights.

Yes, KJAX is where I fly out of, KHEG and KCRG as well

What irks a little is that my landings aren't always registered. Even if I set the parking brake and shut the thing off. Weirdly, the end flight screen would show after doing the above, but my logbook won't show that I actually landed. The destination of the flight would still only show CYTZ [vicinity], for example.

Not a big deal, considering the issues others are having, but a bit annoying.

Ryzen 5 3600X, 16 GB 3733 MTs RAM, Radeon RX5700 OC, 2560 x 1080 Ultrawide

To have your landing logged:

Contact the Tower at your arrival airport and request/be given clearance to land.

Contact Ground after landing and request/be given taxi to gate or parking instructions.

Park at the designated gate/parking spot and shut down everything including batteries and avionics.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64