Screenshots in FS2020 without the POI labels or Instrument Info

I asked this question in MSFS forum, but I didn't understand what the replied person was saying. So asking here. While in flight, cockpit and external view, can you turn off the POI (Points of Interest) labels with a keyboard command? Also in external view, can you turn off all the instrument overlays, and turn back on again after taking a screenshot? I can not see these commands in the keyboard list? Please don't reply with technical abbreviations, as I have only been with the sim a few weeks, so I am still learning. Thank you
Intel i7-6700K, Asus Max VIII Hero, Corsair 3200MHz 32GB, Asus GTX 980Ti, 1.46TB SSD's, Corsair H80, Corsair 860w PSU, Corsair Carbide Case, Oculus Rift CV1, Dell 27''4K IPS Monitor, LG OLED 4Khdr 55''TV, Saitek X52 Flight Control.

I am not sure about a keyboard command, but you could, while flying, hit the ESC key and from there go to General. Not 100% what to search for, but I am thinking you could turn off the POI labels, save the changes, go back into the sim, take your screenshots.

As for the instrument view, same thing.

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

Ha, you are not alone in learning the sim. I've had MSFS for a couple of months and still haven't even completed a single flight Having too much fun with the drone.

To remove the instrument overlays I found a nice little free app over at flightsim.to. The name is 'UI mods and tweaks' by Mugz It's a collection of little apps. You just throw into the Community folder. The instruments overlay has an on/off switch using the Num Lock key. Real easy. Not sure about the POI's, he might have something there as well but I have not explored. Enjoy.

Where's the Drone in msfs

Unless it's been remapped it's the "Insert" key. And yes, the drone view is wonderful! While flying, I spend 90% in drone mode.

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

To eliminate the instruments, put your mouse near the upper center of the screen. The toolbar should appear. Under the camera in the toolbar there are three options. For screenshots, select "showcase". The computer will control all the flight commands, but the screenshots will look much nicer. After the shot, go back to the cockpit or the outside view with instruments.
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

Wonder where the drone is you guys are talking about

If I remember correctly you switch to drone view by pressing insert; I've changed almost all my assignments so I don't do it that way anymore. With standard assignments you control it with the keyboard, the keys for that are grouped around the w,s,d etc.

However, I think every FS2020 user should hook up an xbox controller and make the following assignments:

Translate drone backward L down

Translate drone forward L up

Translate drone left L left

Translate drone right L right

Translate drone down cross down

Translate drone up cross up

Pitch drone down R up

Pitch drone up R down

Yaw drone left R left

Yaw drone right R right

Roll drone right RT (flipper)

Roll drone left LT (flipper)

Attach Drone next target RS (push down on right joystick)

Attach Drone previous target LS (push down on left joystick)

Decrease drone translation speed RB (flipper)

Increase drone translation speed LB (flipper)

The two little buttons in the middle and the cross left and right

remain unassigned unless you have something for them.

The X,Y,A,B can be assigned for the altitude and heading bugs so that

you never again have to struggle to turn those knobs.

While you're at it you should also use the xbox to assist with cockpit views:

Decrease cockpit view height L (joystick) down

Increase cockpit view height L up

Translate cockpit view left L left

Translate cockpit view right L right

Cockpit look down R (joystick) down

Cockpit look left R left

Cockpit look right R right

Cockpit look up R up

i7-10700K, ASUS Prime Z490-P motherboard, 32 gig, GTX 1080 Ti, 1TB M2 drive, Thrustmaster T16000M, Logitech Rudder Pedals , xbox controller.

The "drone" is actually called "Showcase" and is in the camera menu - click on the top middle of the sim screen for the toolbar and select camera.

An easy and quick way of getting rid of the various unwanted displays for good screenshots is to go into drone (Showcase) camera mode and set the drone just above and forward of the cockpit, angling it of course to where you want to picture.