FSDT KORD Won't Load

flightsimmer2020

hi guys, i just purchased a bunch of airports for fs2004 i got fsdt PHNL, KLAX , KLAS KORD

no matter in what order i install and activate them,, chicago will not acivate im beyond GRRRRrrrrrrrrrrr i did notice that the Registration Key for has - between each group of numbers and letters and the other 3 do not should i try entering the key in a long string?? no breaks

i tried entering in a long string with no breaks, i even went to buy option to enter my reg key and nothing,,, it all comes down to

ever time i try to activate the scenery and it comes to the product activation pop up,, i click ok anmd a larger pop up come with 3 options i click connect to web browser, or i have activation key ,,, i click ok and the screen turns blank its that esellerate screen BUT my other 3 airports are working fine,, didnt have to do any thing:confused::confused::confused: and KORD is a major hub for my flights:mad::mad::mad:

Hi, just wanted too add that i had the exact same problem. There are two different addon managers for those products. My solution was to make a copy of my fs9 folder, and rename it to fs9 off or whatever you want. Then installed the problem airport in the new folder , this results in a differen addon manager. Then i cliucked on my key file and added it to the registry. When i fired up fs9 the problem airport was in the addon manager but my other fsdt Airports showed as inactive. Going back to my original install all fsdt airports except the problem one were active. So long story short when i want to use the problem airport i use that folder, when i want the other airports active i use the original. Convoluted yes,but works for me. Regards, David
Corsair 4000X RGB Mid-Tower ATX, CORSAIR RMx Series (2021) RM650x, GIGABYTE B550 AORUS ELITE AX V2 Gaming Motherboard , AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core/16-Thread 3.8GHz base, 4.7GHz, GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 3070 GAMING OC 8G, CORSAIR H115i ELITE CAPELLIX Liquid CPU Cooler, CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro SL 32GB (2x16GB)

whats quirky is how 4 flight sim add ons purchased from a online store on the same day are downloaded and 3 of 4 said add ons from the same said firm namely FSDT install with no problem at all and 1 will not install no matter what you do,,, and the only thing i have not tried yet is starting all over again,, so if it seems im ticked off i am, cause after posting on their forum under the support section,, they have the never to say "how dare you post your problem with our soft ware here and blah blah blah blah

make a copy of FS9 folder??? thats alot of to make a copy of... i have 600 plus sceneries thats alot of GB's of space i still trting to get ahold of FSDT ..either send me a new key of a fully functional version .. i spent good money on that

Mines 268 GB didn't take more than a couple hours to copy. Over 520 scenery addons.. Good luck trying to get any help from FSDT, they said bye, bye a long time ago.

Corsair 4000X RGB Mid-Tower ATX, CORSAIR RMx Series (2021) RM650x, GIGABYTE B550 AORUS ELITE AX V2 Gaming Motherboard , AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core/16-Thread 3.8GHz base, 4.7GHz, GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 3070 GAMING OC 8G, CORSAIR H115i ELITE CAPELLIX Liquid CPU Cooler, CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro SL 32GB (2x16GB)