How do I use the free new liveries offered by MSFS 2020

After installing the new simulator and many hours later actually being able to fly in it in VR, I noticed there was a free livery offer. I clicked on it and watched it download it but I don't have a clue where it was downloaded to and where to go from this point to begin to actually use these liveries. Does anyone have any suggestions?

The liveries should appear as an option when you go to select an aircraft.

"Don't believe everything you see on the internet." - Abe Lincoln HP Pavilion Desktop i5-8400@2.8ghz, 16gb RAM, 1TB M.2 SSD, GTX1650 4GB, 300 MBPS internet, 31.5" curved monitor, Logitech yoke-throttle, Flt Vel trim wheel, TFRP rudder pedals, G/M IR headset, Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Wheel Stand Pro S Dlx

That there is - lol - and I am as big an MSFS rookie as anyone else out there. This forum makes for a great venue to painlessly exchange ideas and learn together what truly is a highly complex bit of software.

"Don't believe everything you see on the internet." - Abe Lincoln HP Pavilion Desktop i5-8400@2.8ghz, 16gb RAM, 1TB M.2 SSD, GTX1650 4GB, 300 MBPS internet, 31.5" curved monitor, Logitech yoke-throttle, Flt Vel trim wheel, TFRP rudder pedals, G/M IR headset, Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Wheel Stand Pro S Dlx