King Air 350 landing gear problem.

gypsymoth

I am showing a friend, new to FS9 flight sim, how gauges can be moved about from one aircraft panel to another.

I have the landing gear from the default Beech King Air 350 (it glows red when the gear is raised) in the panel of Mike Stone's nice Angel 44, and his Beech Bonanza. Both work & light up.

However, when I put it into the panel for Mike Stone's nice Piper Comanche with this entry: gauge19=KingAir!Landing_Gear_Indicator, 965,618,60,150 (which works in the 2 above) it doesn't glow red at gear up. I've checked this entry ad nauseum & I can see nothing wrong with it. Can anyone help with an explanation &/or a remedy to get it lighting up !!?

Thanks.

TerryW.

Hi,

Gauges folder - it's the default Beech King Air 350. I did check. It works in 3 but not in the Piper Comanche.....if it was in the KA panel folder it would only work there but it works in 3 others. Odd.

Maybe try copying that gauge and stick it in the panel folder of the Piper Comanche. Is the Comanche a default aircraft for FS2004?

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

I'm not at home right now but before I left after replying to you, I found a king350.gau in the gauges folder but the sim was off because I was leaving to be away for a couple of days. I'll try it when I home again.

The Comanche is Mike Stones & the panel is mine. I use Mike's products when possible because they are so well made & fly so well. I was alerted to his pulling his web site years ago now so grabbed them all. It was a shame he felt it necessary to throw the towel in. He's my Sim Hero.

Cheers & Ill let you know what happens when I'm home again.