How can I get rid of "Please insert disc1"

I am trying to run MSFS without having the “Insert Disc !” message every time.

I have had some success using Daemon Tools Lite to create a copy of disc 1. I have saved the copy in both MDX and ISO formats.

Using both of these formats has been successful, but only for a short period of time, after which it is back to using the disc 1 again.

Any solutions anyone?

I had this problem last November, although I did not have discs. The solution suggested to me was to log out of Microsoft Store and then log in again.

That worked.

Windows 11, GeForce GTX 1660ti; 3.60 gigahertz AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core; Kingston SA2000M81000G SSD; 16 gb RAM; CH yoke; Saitek pedals; Three monitors; TrackIR 3.

I had this problem yesterday. It didn't occur to me to long out of, and back into Microsoft. None of the workarounds I found mentioned that. Anyway I bailed on the Microsoft Store, requesting a refund (approved by this morning), uninstalled the MS store software and bought MSFS 2020 from Steam. No XBox involvement required.
HP Omen 25L Desktop, Intel i7-1070 CPU, 32 GB DDR RAM, Nvidia 3070 GPU, 1 TB SSD, Logitech flight yoke, throttle quadrant, rudder pedals, multi-panel, radio panel, TrackIR 5