Little help with Little NavMap please

Have loaded it + Simconnect + the Global elevation zips and LNV sees the folder it is in.

Set up a flight in FS departing from KVNY. I see my plane on the runway but do not see any airport information for it or any other airports nearby. Could use a little help in finding where I have errored.

PS: I note at the very bottom ribbon on the map states: "Database is empty" not sure what this means but I'll bet it is related.

Thanks,

Clay

Edited by pops52
I-7 9700 OC to 4.7Ghz, MPG 2390 Mobo, 32 Gig ram, Dark Rock Pro fan, 1-TB SSD, 4-TB rotating drive, RTX 2070 Super, LG 34" curved monitor, Honeycomb Yoke and Throttle quadrant, Windows 10.​

I don't use FS2020 but it sounds to me like you need look at the menu bar at the top, then do Scenery Library > MSFS (just click on it, you'll probably see XPlane, FSX, P3D options also), then do Scenery Library > Load Scenery Library. LNM will spend a few minutes scanning your scenery installation and when it finishes you should see airports etc. on the map. Again, I don't have FS2020 but that's how it works for me with P3D and FSX anyway, hopefully that will work for you as well. Good luck.

Jim

I don't use FS2020 but it sounds to me like you need look at the menu bar at the top, then do Scenery Library > MSFS (just click on it, you'll probably see XPlane, FSX, P3D options also), then do Scenery Library > Load Scenery Library. LNM will spend a few minutes scanning your scenery installation and when it finishes you should see airports etc. on the map. Again, I don't have FS2020 but that's how it works for me with P3D and FSX anyway, hopefully that will work for you as well. Good luck.

Jim

Thank you Jim! You nailed it. Mine was set to X-Plane. After changing it to MSFS and loading the library, all is well. Thanks once more.

I-7 9700 OC to 4.7Ghz, MPG 2390 Mobo, 32 Gig ram, Dark Rock Pro fan, 1-TB SSD, 4-TB rotating drive, RTX 2070 Super, LG 34" curved monitor, Honeycomb Yoke and Throttle quadrant, Windows 10.​