Unable to input airport codes into FMS

When I try to program the FMC on any aircraft A320/747 I input the Airport Code, for example EGLL and nothing populates, it just keeps the 4 dashes, I have tried removing and re-adding the aircraft and still no joy. The same issue on RTE1 Origin and destination.

Any help appreciated

When I try to program the FMC on any aircraft A320/747 I input the Airport Code, for example EGLL and nothing populates, it just keeps the 4 dashes, I have tried removing and re-adding the aircraft and still no joy. The same issue on RTE1 Origin and destination.

Any help appreciated

You have to click the button of the thing you want the code applied to, like arv, dep or waypoint.

I realize that, I've watched so many tutorials on this and it all seems pretty straight forward. I enter the airport code then click the button where I want it populated but nothing happens, if I put in an invalid code it tells me when I try to enter it so it is definitely acknowledging it.

Since the 1-9-21 update my FMS has started to destabilize. I cannot enter any data in the computer, my flight path does not show up on any displays, I pass a waypoint and it does not move to the next but continues to fly on the same heading until I close the sim.

This is happening on jet liners, Citations and the 152.

Am I going to have to reload the program???