ATC Chatter in FS98 / Addon program

mrtca1

In the late 90s I remember an addon to FS98 that provided real ATC chatter. For the life of me I cannot remember what addon I used. I do remember that most of the chatter was from O'Hare and the surrounding Chicagoland area. I thought it as RealATC or FSFS, but after downloading and installing, the audio is not what I remember.

I specifically remember one ATC transmission that was "Post Chicago, American 468 190". This sticks out to this day because I was learning to fly at this time and hearing a pilot call departure "post" was interesting to a 17 year old.

Does anyone have any idea what addon I am remembering?

In the late 90s I remember an addon to FS98 that provided real ATC chatter. For the life of me I cannot remember what addon I used. I do remember that most of the chatter was from O'Hare and the surrounding Chicagoland area. I thought it as RealATC or FSFS, but after downloading and installing, the audio is not what I remember.

I specifically remember one ATC transmission that was "Post Chicago, American 468 190". This sticks out to this day because I was learning to fly at this time and hearing a pilot call departure "post" was interesting to a 17 year old.

Does anyone have any idea what addon I am remembering?

Hello

Many years ago I used program called 'Enviro' that played ATC Wav files (originally developed for fs98 but I am sure I used it in Fs9)

I did a search in the library here at Fscom and it is still available.

Another one available here is called FSChatter .

Cheers Andy