What's up with the TMB930?

Has anyone had a problem with the auto pilot disengaging in the TMB930 without warning?

And also my GPS lost tracking a couple of times while flying in the Grand Caravan.

They are separate instances but any help would be appreciated.

Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7 GHz /Graphics: Red devil RX6800XT 16GB /MB: X570 Gaming WiFi / ram: 32GB@3600 MHz /500GB M.2 Drive /1TB SSD /3-Asus 27" Displays.

I love this plane and have been using it for my VFR travels. I haven't seen this happen yet, but I'll watch for it and let you know.

Tell us more though. How long does it take for this to happen? Is anything specific going on when it disconnects? Any common denominators that can be matched up? Night? Day? Weather of any particular type? Location?

- James

Intel i7-10700F 2.9 gigahertz - 16GB Memory DDR4 3000 megahertz - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super 8GB - 480GB SSD + 1TB HDD - Windows 10

I use active pause to take screen shots, but I haven't seen that happen. I'll mess around with it when I get home and see if I can reproduce it.

- James

Intel i7-10700F 2.9 gigahertz - 16GB Memory DDR4 3000 megahertz - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super 8GB - 480GB SSD + 1TB HDD - Windows 10

I love this plane and have been using it for my VFR travels. I haven't seen this happen yet, but I'll watch for it and let you know.

Tell us more though. How long does it take for this to happen? Is anything specific going on when it disconnects? Any common denominators that can be matched up? Night? Day? Weather of any particular type? Location?

it happened to me when I switched from regular mode to VR and back.

Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7 GHz /Graphics: Red devil RX6800XT 16GB /MB: X570 Gaming WiFi / ram: 32GB@3600 MHz /500GB M.2 Drive /1TB SSD /3-Asus 27" Displays.

Is there a reason people use active pause that I don't know about? I used to use it and it would cause unexpected things to happen (like the plane crashing while I was away).

I completely eliminated the assignment for it, and now I only use the normal pause which is as solid as a rock. I don't even know why Asobo made that command.

i7-10700K, ASUS Prime Z490-P motherboard, 32 gig, GTX 1080 Ti, 1TB M2 drive, Thrustmaster T16000M, Logitech Rudder Pedals , xbox controller.

Is there a reason people use active pause that I don't know about? I used to use it and it would cause unexpected things to happen (like the plane crashing while I was away).

I completely eliminated the assignment for it, and now I only use the normal pause which is as solid as a rock. I don't even know why Asobo made that command.

The Xbox Series X has an "instant resume" feature where you can quit a game to play something else and when you relaunch the game it starts from exactly where you left off. The console game reviewers LOVE it.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64