binding engine keys for MSFS with Honeycomb Bravo

Hi

I would like to try to bind certain keys on the bravo throttle quadrant with engine start/fuel run/cut-off functions.

To this end, I have mapped engine start (hold) keys 1/4 to one rocker switch and engs 2/3 to another switch. This facilitates both twin and quad engined aircraft easily. The starters engage as they should.

HOWEVER, I am looking to bind two other switches to run/cut-off (i.e. adding fuel) but can't find any function in MSFS to do this. I've tries power management and fuel menues.

Does anyone have a clue if this could be done? If it can't be done, would this need a recommendation MS or is it a H/Comb request?

look forward to any comments please....

Tried to bind the engine masters, on Airbus, engine run and cutoff on Boeings) to my throttle quadrant and it is a no go, nothing happens. I tried to bind them to the keyboard and other peripherals and the same thing, nothing.

I've searched on Youtube and apparently people are having the same issue. It has to be a bug with the sim.

Gnacino

I have engine ignition, start and the fuel valves mapped to my external switches/knobs for the Longitude but it was done via FSUIPC which has access to more functionality than if you assign directly in MSFS.

Regards

Stinger

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk