FS Academy mission pack tutorials--Any good?

The last iteration of MSFS I fooled around with was Flight Sim '98 or something. Back then, fooling around was all I did, taking off from Chicago's Meigs Field (gone now), looping the Loop and trying to land there again, or flying to 27L at O'Hare, or trying my hand at navigation (and landing!) while flying the Lear jet to Champaign/Urbana. I want to get serious this time. Tutorials in MSFS 2020 are limited. Once I get my new computer up and running (yay, FedEx will deliver it Sunday), and MSFS installed, etc., etc., I'll be interested in downloading the FS Academy tutorial mission packs for VFR and IFR in the FlightSim store. I would like very much to hear from anyone who's used them.
HP Omen 25L Desktop, Intel i7-1070 CPU, 32 GB DDR RAM, Nvidia 3070 GPU, 1 TB SSD, Logitech flight yoke, throttle quadrant, rudder pedals, multi-panel, radio panel, TrackIR 5

I would like to hear some feedback on this as well. I have been looking forward to more in-depth training since the release.

I have read that this training will soon be available in the in-game marketplace. I was wondering if it would be better to wait until its available there to purchase?

I have two reasons for wondering this.

1. Updates: If I purchase in the game I will be notified of needed updates within the marketplace. Not sure if I would be notified if I purchased it elsewhere.

2. I read after install you will find the training under "bush trips." I was not sure why it would be there other than 3rd party companies do not have access to "flight training" at the moment. I was thinking once its available in the marketplace it would be located where it needs to be.

Im new to this sim so maybe nothing I am saying makes any sense.

I am currently just over half way through the VFR lessons and am happy with them. They are well produced and most instructive. I find that you have to follow the instructions closely otherwise the timed programme loses you and will leave you flying alone into the wilderness. I have had that happen a few times so just click Escape, Restart, and do as I am instructed the next time. I would recommend it and intend to get the IFR lessons when I complete the current course. As for its coming to the Marketplace, I do not know. And Yes, it is accessed via Bush Trips but I do not see that as a problem.

Windows 11, GeForce GTX 1660ti; 3.60 gigahertz AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core; Kingston SA2000M81000G SSD; 16 gb RAM; CH yoke; Saitek pedals; Three monitors; TrackIR 3.