Looking For Co-Pilot Call-outs

Is there a MSFS setting somewhere that will cause the co-pilot to call out (when appropriate): "80 knots (100 knots?)," "V1," "V2," "Rotate," and "Positive Rate"? And, "Gear Up" (when the captain raises the gear)?

Such call-outs add realism to a flight and something I miss from FSX. If these are not optional in MSFS, is there anyway we can add them to flights?...Thanks for any help...Lee Graves

Call-outs were add-ons in FSX, not default. I've never tried this, but it's possible that one of the co-pilot options in the in-game pull down menu will feature call-outs.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Thanks for the comeback Tim. I've been so busy I had a hard time making time to respond...I'm surprised this issue of no call-outs hasn't raised more objections among simmers. The absence of these is a big gap in gaining realism when we take off in sophisticated airplanes. No significant airline flight in the world takes off without this regime. It is universally used and its omission in MSFS should be corrected.

By posting here in the Forum perhaps we can persuade Asobo to include it in their next update. I hope Forum users agree and use the forums to let them know...Thanks for any input--Lee Graves

By posting here in the Forum perhaps we can persuade Asobo to include it in their next update. I hope Forum users agree and use the forums to let them know...Thanks for any input--Lee Graves

The best place to post this issue where the Devs can see it is on the official forums at: https://forums.flightsimulator.com/

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Tim--I went to the MSFS Foums website and signed-up, signed-in and went to the "Community: General Discussion" page, but I could not find a button asking for a "New Thread." In fact, I searched all over that website and still could not find where you post a new thread. Am I blind to the obvious, or missing something there? Did you have any problem posting a new thread?--Lee Graves

You might have to wait for a day or two before you're allowed to create a new post. Try searching for call outs, there may be a post already which you can comment on and vote for.

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk