My Longest Flight in MSFS: San Diego to Philly

engine70

I've been on the west coast for a while with my American VA, but it was time to head back to my hub at PHL. Normally I keep my flights to around 2-3 hours, but I had the time to complete a longer one so I figured let's do the entire trip in one shot. It was an 8am departure out of San Diego and we arrived in Philly around 3:45pm. Here we go!

SANPHL1.jpg

Loading up on a typically nice morning in San Diego

SANPHL2.jpg

Firing up the engines and trying to figure out why the tug pushed us so far off the line

SANPHL3.jpg

Our departure took us southwest over the coast before turning east, so the passengers got one final view of San Diego

SANPHL4.jpg

Starting our turn to the east

SANPHL5.jpg

Continuing the climb as we fly over Mexico

SANPHL6.jpg

We picked up some ice on the climb out apparently, but we're comfortably cruising at FL330 heading northeast on our long journey home

SANPHL7.jpg

Several hours later we are descending into Philadelphia over Amish country. That is Lancaster airport under our left wing

SANPHL8.jpg

Passing the Walt Whitman Bridge and catching a view of Center City as we near the runway

SANPHL9.jpg

On short final for 27R

SANPHL10.jpg

"Folks, we'd like to welcome you to Philadelphia! We know you could have saved a ton of money by flying another airline, so thank you for choosing American." After 4:42 of flying we arrived at the gate on time

Thanks for viewing!

Edited by engine70
Ryzen 5 3600X | RTX 2060 | 32 GB 3200 G.Skill RAM | 1TB Crucial P1 NVMe M.2 SSD

Again, another great set! Well done on the screenshots, and impressive flight. I did a Newark To San Fransisco 787 Flight, that was my longest for this platform. My longest in FS2004 was Rome to Atlanta, based off a real Delta Flight for a Vatsim event. Love all the angles you take them at, and great weather variety. :)
Thermaltake Ryzen Gen 9 3900x 12 cores, 4.6 ghz 32 gig of Ram, Liquid Cooled Everything.

Beautifully done! :pilot:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]