Hi From London UK.

Eurostar27

Have to say London UK, as there is London, Ontario Canada. Only into FS2020 Premium for 2 weeks. The purchase via Steam was a nightmare, as the Xbox login to start the FS2020 download kept rejecting my password even though correct? I then applied for a refund from Steam, and received it very quick. Tried again 2 days later but direct via the Xbox Game hub, again it rejected password. Had to contact Microsoft/Xbox support, and they talked me through the problem. The purchase did go through, but the purchased FS2020 did not show up on my Xbox Game Hub on the PC, so as to download it. Had to contact Microsoft/Xbox support AGAIN! This time they sorted it, so FS2020 appeared in my purchased games. What a nightmare purchase with Microsoft! Never did find out what the problem was. Anyway, all now is fine., and FS2020 runs smooth in high settings on my i7-6700K, 32GB Ram, GTX980Ti, and SSD's. I was planning a hardware upgrade last October, but severe supply problems prevented this, for time being. I was planning on taking real flying lessons last spring 2020, at Redhill Aerodrome in Surrey, with I Diamond Katana DA20 A1. However, thanks to the nasty deadly Corona virus, this was all cancelled. Hopefully, start again this coming summer, In the meantime practice with FS2020. All the best and stay safe.
Intel i7-6700K, Asus Max VIII Hero, Corsair 3200MHz 32GB, Asus GTX 980Ti, 1.46TB SSD's, Corsair H80, Corsair 860w PSU, Corsair Carbide Case, Oculus Rift CV1, Dell 27''4K IPS Monitor, LG OLED 4Khdr 55''TV, Saitek X52 Flight Control.