Logitech Flight Instrument Panel problem

Like others I am having trouble getting my new Flight Instrument Panel to work with MSFS 2020 on a Dell gaming desktop running win10 64BIT OS. I’ve downloaded the driver Direct Output 8.0.150.0 and the latest plugin 8.0.313.0. I’ve tried reloading the program with and without the panel plugged in. The red light on the front of the panel illuminates and it is shown in the devices but not of the dials come on. Can anybody please tell me if I’ve missed something or if there is anything else I can try?

Like others I am having trouble getting my new Flight Instrument Panel to work with MSFS 2020 on a Dell gaming desktop running win10 64BIT OS. I’ve downloaded the driver Direct Output 8.0.150.0 and the latest plugin 8.0.313.0. I’ve tried reloading the program with and without the panel plugged in. The red light on the front of the panel illuminates and it is shown in the devices but not of the dials come on. Can anybody please tell me if I’ve missed something or if there is anything else I can try?

Hi, can you confirm which panel you’ve got? If it’s the small (3” cube?) panels then you need to install “Flight_Instrument_Panel_x64_Drivers” or “Flight_Panels_x64_Software” - I have both but I can’t remember which one I used (or even if they are different?)

If it’s the multi panel you’ve got (11” long, with autopilot, autothrottle, flaps & trim wheel) then you need the plugin (I’m still using 8.0.285.0 so thanks, I’ll download the latest now)

If it is this one then you might want to check out this video

If it’s the radio panel.. then can’t help as I don’t have that one.

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

• 2 weeks later...