LD-767: Coming out of auto-braking, plane still brakes to complete stop.

Qballbandit

Hi,

Something I am not sure of after recently setting up LD767 on my new system.

During landing rollout, I usually have the RTO/Braking set to 2. When slowed to 80 knots, I come out of RTO/Braking (disengage back to off), but instead of coasting and letting me take over with manual braking, the plane will slow to a stop fairly quickly. This did not occur for the many years I flew the 767 on my old WIN7 setup.

I am thinking it is a setting, somewhere, but can't figure out what or where.

Would any LD-767 user be familiar with what I may look at to correct this?

Thanks very much!

Neil

Edited by Qballbandit

My mistake in describing my action - I actually disengage it by pressing my "brake' button on my CH Yoke.

Neil

Then my guess would be that by pressing the yoke brake button, this is not disengaging the autobrake action. The autobrake switch has the normal RTO, 1, 2,3, 4 positions and you are NOT in the RTO (refused take off) position?

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

I'm in position 2 for landing, for example. Touchdown, spoilers activate, auto-braking engaged, and at 80 knots, I hit the "brake" button on the yoke (like I have done for years) which visually switches the selector back to "off". However, it is as if auto-braking is still bringing me to a stop.

grau,

I believe with the LD-767, initiating manual braking does just that - puts it to "0". I see that happening with the selector knob, but physical results with the plane don't match - I brake to a stop without applying further manual braking. This problem manifested on my new WIN10 machine. Been flying the LD-767 since it was released; PIC767 prior to that. Never had this issue through the years, which is why I believe some setting/value did not get carried over form my old system to the new - just don't know what it is.

Zippy, thanks for your suggestions, I'll try the LD forum. I don't have autobraking on other planes that I fly.

Neil

Edited by Qballbandit