Doors and Canopy Trouble

usb777

Fifteen years I have been learning things about FSX but this one is a new one. All of a sudden the doors and canopies have started to randomly open and then close. On the ground, in the air not by a fueling spot either. I do have Saitek controls and FSUIPC (the Licenced one)and I map things to my liking but the doors have kept shift+E . I tried not using the FSUIPC but didn't help. I turned off the shift+E and soloved it but then you can't open the door so I just for kicks used shift+x and seems to have solved it however, I am one that wants to know the why and where. Anybody have any suggestions?

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

There are four keyboard/FSUIPC commands for four types of doors and canopies that can be opened. Are all possible openings opening/closing during a flight? I am wondering if a FSUIPC command to open all doors accidentally got attached to a controller axis in FSUIPC. You will want to check them all. You do not have any add-on that automatically opens and closes doors for you?

No just the main exit. The other commands ( shift+E+2) appearred to work fine. Maybe a GHost? Ha! Ha! not really funny rather annoying.

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

I'd say either a module or the controls like stated.

But who needs a keyboard! Use your voice instead. https://www.snapfiles.com/get/voicebot.html

I use two of their products and they have been great. DisplayFusion to render two different wallpapers on two monitors since Win 7 doesn't do that by default. And the great FileSeek. https://www.snapfiles.com/publishers/7138473.html

I have yet to try voicebot though. It's something I've been meaning to do.

I found the trouble. I was trying out the Pay for Spad. Next and it was conflicting with everything had to even go into the App Data dll.xml file to remove it from the simulator. I guess if you just used it to map everything but I have the FSUIPC4 for that.

Mike G.

I found the trouble. I was trying out the Pay for Spad. Next and it was conflicting with everything had to even go into the App Data dll.xml file to remove it from the simulator. I guess if you just used it to map everything but I have the FSUIPC4 for that.

I am glad you found the issue. I only use SPAD for my three Logitech Saitek panels and nothing else, simply to minimize conflicts. I use FSUIPC4 for anything that the default FSX controls can't help me with (such as assigning controller buttons for Doors 1, 2, 3, and 4).

That is pretty much what Do. Spad the free on e for my Saitek switch panel and multi panel, FSUICP for the Saitek X52, Pro Yoke and a couple throttle quadrants and peddles all the're switches and the key board for the default FSX buttons. With my limite knowledge on how to use them they seem to work pretty well the the X52 pro is susceptible to re calibration occasionally especially if you turn off or reboot the cpu.

Mike G.