POSKY are they around?

Thumper_KJFK

I am truly stumped. I just spent an hour looking for the POSKY models. And please don't think I am a nubee. I just don't read the forums unless I need to find something are am having trouble with something.

I have flown almost entirely POSKY aircraft of repaints of there builds. Love them have never had a problem. So are that still around? or closed there studios? And why is it that no matter what, or how I do a search for POSKY, it leeds me to TDS. I tried a download of TDS. it truly SUCKS bad bad bad. I found another page POSKY, download the mega pack free ware it said POSKY in the info. NOPE. it was TDS. 2 problems. Very annoying copy right text thing first line in the aircraft.cfg file. Do not change or deleat this, or bad things will happen. It's a long line of crap that supposed to be the name and model manufacture of the aircraft. This is the line that ACARS reads and put in the pilots flight report. A va that I belong to keeps after me to change the aircraft if it is not reporting what it is.

2. the flight Dynamics SUCK BIG time. on all the TDS models. Who are tds. and what happened to POSKY. Never ever had a problem with a POSKY model all these years.

Thanks one Peved pilot

Greg S.

http://www.aireastvirtual.com/lib/signatures/AEA0016.png

I am truly stumped. I just spent an hour looking for the POSKY models. And please don't think I am a nubee. I just don't read the forums unless I need to find something are am having trouble with something.

I have flown almost entirely POSKY aircraft of repaints of there builds. Love them have never had a problem. So are that still around? or closed there studios? And why is it that no matter what, or how I do a search for POSKY, it leeds me to TDS. I tried a download of TDS. it truly SUCKS bad bad bad. I found another page POSKY, download the mega pack free ware it said POSKY in the info. NOPE. it was TDS. 2 problems. Very annoying copy right text thing first line in the aircraft.cfg file. Do not change or deleat this, or bad things will happen. It's a long line of crap that supposed to be the name and model manufacture of the aircraft. This is the line that ACARS reads and put in the pilots flight report. A va that I belong to keeps after me to change the aircraft if it is not reporting what it is.

2. the flight Dynamics SUCK BIG time. on all the TDS models. Who are tds. and what happened to POSKY. Never ever had a problem with a POSKY model all these years.

Thanks one Peved pilot

Greg S.

Hello there are still plenty of poskies around ,here at FS.Com and there at Av..place as well.

The problem in locating them can be due to time. Posky closed it doors some years ago ,so if you search (as an example say for instance KLM 747 ) You will find that many of the most up-to-date results will quite likely be TDS ,Skyspirit etc. (I think but not sure ,but Skyspirit/TDS may have morphed out of Posky, and as the most recent freeware offerings they tend to trawl up first in any search) If it's Posky your after you may well find you need to go back a good few years in the library to locate them.

They are there....I have many and enjoy them.

Cheers Andy.

• Founder

Many people know there are SkySpirit series models which have roots at Project Open Sky. TDS is a small group made by former Posky members and building a new models. TDS stands for Tenkuu Developers Studio. The word "Tenkuu" is Japanese, and it means, "Heaven's sky."

If you use our file library advanced search you can find the base models for any aircraft by using the right check box. Note though that you'd best search on "Project Open Sky" rather than their nickname.

A while back you could stil find the models on the "Wayback Machine" site.

When looking for a download here, when you find a plane you like click it and click "view files". Then in the files list check if the model names start with OS or OSX. That will be Open Sky models.

That can also be usefull to find more paints for a model you already have.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]