It's Been a While... Need a little Help

Garciamk4

Hello friends, It's been quite some time since I've been on here, and quite some time since I've mess with FS9, FSX. I decided to start up my FS9 Once again and realized something I've been Meaning to fix but never got around to it. I Have AFX, ADE but man its been so long I forget what Needs to be done to fix this Issue.

The Issue:

So I have an Add-On Scenery for ICAO: RPVT Tagbilaran Airport, thing is, not only do i have the Addon but also the Default one (Both in different Locations) Looks like the developer of the Add-on simply placed the airport at a different location from the default.

I don't wish to move the Add-on Scenery Airport, What I'd like to do is keep the sim from loading up at the default Airport Runway and have it load up at the Add-on Airport Runway instead.

So Basically I'd like to change the Startup Markers so the sim can load me up at the Newly Added Airport instead of the Default.

TY.jpg

Intel i7 2600 16GB RAM 4GB Nvidia GTX970....... Sim Platform FS2004-FSX

Does this addon airport include an AFD file (AF2_, ADE, or AFX) BGL file? If so, edit it with ADE or AFX to move the FS runways, taxiways, start locations, etc. to the new airport.

Looks like the issue now is Air hauler, I ran Import Scenery within Air hauler but unfortunately its not detecting the new AFCAD File and loads me up at the Default airport regardless. :-(

Intel i7 2600 16GB RAM 4GB Nvidia GTX970....... Sim Platform FS2004-FSX

Your add-on version needs to have a higher priority than the default airport. I'm thinking if that is achieved AI will chose the add-on airport over the default.

To accomplish this, use Scenery Config Editor and bring the add-on airport up a notch over Asia, Western North America, Eastern North America, etc. Those are the folders for the default airports. Depending on what you have installed, typically your add-on folder is level 1. For me in FSX I have priority 1 taxi signs, then 2 is a time zone fixer and then the add-on scenery folder which for FSX is the scenery folder. Then after that is the ORBX Global Base. So those are fired off first. After that the lower priority stuff can load.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/fs-sceditor/

Of course this can be accomplished from withen the Sim settings add-on settings its self as well. Just bring your add-on airport up to a higher level. Depending on what you have installed, like level (layer) 3.

There are only two versions of RPVT, correct? Any more, like a self-made version will need to be dealt with accordingly.

The scenery.cfg is what prioritizes the firing off of scenery. That file should be in the install path of the FS2004 folder.

Edited by CRJ_simpilot