A significant German gliding and light aircraft airfield with a hard runway at Wasserkuppe (EDER) is missing both from Bing maps and from FS2020. Visible on Google maps, though.

Be good if it was discovered by Bing and FS2020!

This was bothering me as well. Living in Germany I was looking for such places in MSFS.

There is a decent freeware scenery of the Wasserkuppe on flightsim.to for download.

The fun fact is the "Hornberg" a small glider airfield in south Germany is included by Aosobo by default and looks quite nice. I did glider training there in the 70ties. Close by also "Amalienhof" glider airfield is included default as well.

Regards from an old Flightsimmer

I reckon Bing needs to recognize the airfield first? I have NO idea if Asobo or an aftermarket creator can do much to add the few airfields across the globe that Bing has missed?

"Don't believe everything you see on the internet." - Abe Lincoln HP Pavilion Desktop i5-8400@2.8ghz, 16gb RAM, 1TB M.2 SSD, GTX1650 4GB, 300 MBPS internet, 31.5" curved monitor, Logitech yoke-throttle, Flt Vel trim wheel, TFRP rudder pedals, G/M IR headset, Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Wheel Stand Pro S Dlx