Active Sky Cloud Draw Settings

usb777

Looking for ideas on best cloud draw settings in the FSX Display settings when using Active Sky

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

I just got my CPU out of the shop, blew out the power supply before Christmas and had to rebuild my FSX.cfg and trying to remember all my settings. I have pictures of a lot of them but through the years I have experimented with so many different settings forget which ones I liked best. The AS over rides the FSX cloud draw doesn't it? Was wondering if I needed to set that any special way.

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

AS weather overrides Clear Weather settings in FSX but only if it is running. I believe a normal installation of AS will also add an Active Sky theme but it basically does the same thing as Clear Weather - it just makes things less confusing for new users.

Pictured is what I use for FSX with AS. I believe the setting on the upper left is automatically set by AS no matter what you do.

FSSettings.PNG