Working Title G3000 v.0.4.0 Beta download

The v.0.4.0 beta fixes the missing ILS approach path on the map screen and adds waypoint labels on the map, plus a few other fixes.

This link and release statement is from Working Title's Discord channel:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14QCokI8gQ-pe1oRmMFHUcpiaySZagCuC/view?usp=sharing

"@everyone I'm pleased to announce that a beta version of g3000 v0.4.0 is now available for download at the link above. We are not releasing this through the usual channels because it is very much a beta. However, feel free to share the link with anyone you like with the understanding that there are likely to be more than the usual share of bugs with this build. Please refer to the README.md and CHANGES.md files included in the zip for a list of patch notes and known issues. As always, please report any bugs or issues with as much detail as you can to the github page."

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64