Citation flight plan - where is mine?

When I create a flight plan using the inbuilt flight planner, then start the TBM, the flight plan then appears on the screen and is ready to go.

On the Citation this does not happen. The screen says “No Fl Plan”

Am I missing something, or do I have to input it all manually?

It seems to work for me in the CJ4. Can't imagine what would make it not show up. I just planned a flight and it worked both GPS Direct and High Altitude Airways.

Problem solved!

I had the Working Title CJ4 v0.8.3 mod installed (the current one) andd that was the problem, as it seems to not load up the plan. Deleting it restored the flight plan loading ok.

You need to delve into thedepths of the FMC :-

RECALL (game/SB option in IDX > page2 ROUTE MENU.

This info was in the Mod changes file

There does seem to be a correlation between "negative MSFS issues" and throwing aftermarket add-ons onto a new and developing piece of software?

Just as there seems to be a relationship with running the sim at levels one's hardware easily supports and not experiencing 'negative MSFS issues"?

I could of course be easily mistaken.

"Don't believe everything you see on the internet." - Abe Lincoln HP Pavilion Desktop i5-8400@2.8ghz, 16gb RAM, 1TB M.2 SSD, GTX1650 4GB, 300 MBPS internet, 31.5" curved monitor, Logitech yoke-throttle, Flt Vel trim wheel, TFRP rudder pedals, G/M IR headset, Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Wheel Stand Pro S Dlx

There does seem to be a correlation between "negative MSFS issues" and throwing aftermarket add-ons onto a new and developing piece of software?

Just as there seems to be a relationship with running the sim at levels one's hardware easily supports and not experiencing 'negative MSFS issues"?

I could of course be easily mistaken.

I think from now on when I answer a question like this I will state "my version has no add-ons". :)

What I have learnt is that it is vital to read ALL the developers info before installing to understand "current issues"

To be fair the info was there, I just didn't read it. But yes, perhaps it is too much to expect add ons to have no negative issues.

My problems all started with the last MSFS 2020 update on 1-9-21. I typically fly the Cessna Citation Longitude. First I lost all my flight paths on the Gamin displays. Next I lost the ability to manually program the flight computer. When I bring up the flight plan on the computer there is nothing to display and I cannot input "origin", "destination" or "waypoints"!!! Now I'm losing the ability to control my aircraft during the landing. I've doubled checked all setting in assistance and everything is set correctly. Plus the AI atc brings me in too high and too close to the destination airport to set up an ILS approach!!

This morning I tried to fly the CJ4 and it does not display a flight path and I cannot input into into the flight computer either!

I seems my system is slowly deteriorating.

Anybody have any ideas?

If you're not using the latest Working Title Garmin G3000 mod, you should try it. You can download the latest version from here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gwg4iRXMNmHlLGfeOXMut1TeO1nu5S37/view

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64