Something to listen to while flying around Area 51

daspinall

A pilot calls in to the late Art Bell show claiming to be flying into Area 51 and is shot down by a light cannon.... just the thing to play in the cockpit while flying around the area, enjoy........

ASRock X570 TAICHI Mother Board

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.79 GHz *Overclocked*

Corsair 240mm H100i ELITE CAPELLIX RGB Intel/AMD CPU Liquid Cooler

Corsair DOMINATOR PLATINUM RGB 64GB 3600MHz *Overclocked*

MSI NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Ti 24GB SUPRIM X Ampere.

1000W PSU. Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SSD. HP Reverb G2 + Oculus Quest 2

Samsung Odyssey G9 C49G95TSSR - QLED monitor - curved - 49" - 5120 x 1440 Dual Quad HD @ 240 Hz

A pilot calls in to the late Art Bell show claiming to be flying into Area 51 and is shot down by a light cannon.... just the thing to play in the cockpit while flying around the area, enjoy........

Total B'll@cks, mate.

No way you hear sirens on the ground from an airplane. Air Force or not...

I remember this episode. I worked night shift at the time and Art got me thru the boring nights. Also the show with the panicky guy calling from a phone booth. Great stuff, miss Art, there is no replacement.

me too, I kind of believed it at the time, I wanted to believe it ha.... JC use to make me cry with laughter, I learned a lot from Art's shows...I have a 50 hour archive of his shows on hd, I still play late at night.... Happy New Year..... Thanks all the reponses....

Edited by daspinall

Samsung Odyssey G9 C49G95TSSR - QLED monitor - curved - 49" - 5120 x 1440 Dual Quad HD @ 240 Hz

HAHAHA I remember when George Noory replayed that. Good times.

I have to share how I discovered Coast to Coast AM.

Back in high school I got into police scanners (it's just a radio scanner. Can hear more than just the police), and radio communications. Still am to this day. Well, in 2002 I had a shortwave radio and at the house I was living at the phone line came into the house from the pole in the backyard. It was actually so low you could touch it right there by the network interface box. SO I thought perhaps my shortwave radio could pick up signals in the phone line. So I grabbed my shortwave radio and cordless phone for testing and held the shortwave antenna against the phone line and turned on the cordless phone to see if I could hear it. I tuned and tuned the radio and didn't hear a thing from my phone. As I got to the AM commercial broadcast band I stumbled onto a conversation about UFOs and aliens. Now I've always been interested in pseudo science and the paranormal since the time I was a kid and my mom took me to the public library where I checked out kids books on UFOs and what have you. So when I heard that broadcast radio conversation I was like, "what's this! Sounds mighty interesting!" From that moment on the idea of trying to hear my phone through the phone line changed to me going inside with my radio and listening into the program.

To this day I still sometimes tune it, except it's not on a radio anymore, it's via my Amazon Echo with the iHeartRadio App that I setup in the Alexa App. The audio quility is not only that much better, but I can hear the program via the iHeartRadio App on my phone where ever I go as well.

To those outside of the U.S.. iHeartRadio is a HUGE company that owns several radio broadcasting stations all across the U.S. So they have their App and you can literally tune into any iHeartRadio owned station from the east coast to the west coast.

And I just checked Wikipedia and it appears Clear Channel is what is now known as iHeartMedia. HAHAH

and later taken private by Bain Capital and Thomas H. Lee Partners through a leveraged buyout in 2008
Bain Capital sound familiar?

Absolutely freaking MASSIVE! I had no idea. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bain_Capital

Extra credit if you read about the Chinese company Tencent. My God.

Edit -

Now here's something damn interesting. I had no idea. I used to live in North Dakota and still have family that live there. I don't remember them talking about this so I'll have to ask now. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IHeartMedia#Lack_of_local_staff_during_emergency

Faults for both parties. Especially the reverse 9-11 blunder. Good grief.

More Info. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minot_train_derailment

Edited by CRJ_simpilot

Speaking of UFOs and aliens. A town in North Dakota that my grandma lives in reportedly had a full fledged UFO land near the cemetery which is just down the road from where my grandma and two aunts live now. This apparent UFO landing was back in the '70s I believe. The locals said there were burn marks in the field there.

I actually don't see it on the Internet at all. I'll have to ask my grandma and great aunt who works for the paper.

I can't name the town because it's very small and you'd literally know where my family lives if I said it. Since towns are so small anything and everything is everybody's business. And the local newspaper is so mundane that you'll read things like Barb met Sue at the local store or some damn thing. LOL! But! It's quiet as a church mouse, no city BS and you can hear yourself think! Just you and the meadow larks. No 7-11, Starbucks, Panera Bread, etc. You want that you have to go down about 5 miles and take a right at the old school house. Then go for another mile or so and get on highway such and such. Then keep going about 50 miles to you reach Minot. LOL!

Edited by CRJ_simpilot

I discovered Art back in 1995 by accident I was instantly hooked, I never really took to George.... and why I play all the old shows..... If I could ask Art one thing it would be how many times can a man retire lol

Phil Hendrie used to do a bit mocking Art.

He’d do an impression of him and have his “sidekick” General Johnson Jamison do various crazy things and call in. Example: “I’m calling you live from inside a spirit’s bunghole”.

Lmao

CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home

I remember this episode. I worked night shift at the time and Art got me thru the boring nights. Also the show with the panicky guy calling from a phone booth. Great stuff, miss Art, there is no replacement.

I' sure a lot of that went on. When JC use to call in I was almost convinced it was Whitley Strieber. The guy in the telephone box ex area 51 employee , hell that was a Art Bell hoax too...... However, the shows had entertainment value and sometimes very knowledgeable........ I thought some of you in FSX that have area 51 scenery that it may enhance your flight entertainment.....

Total B'll@cks, mate.

No way you hear sirens on the ground from an airplane. Air Force or not...

humour-bypass.gif

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64