Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Article: FSAddon Publishing Closing Its Doors

Default Article: FSAddon Publishing Closing Its Doors

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!

Concur with Roger. Real sorry to see you "feather your props" at FSAddon. I've really appreciated Tongass Fjords and Misty Fjords, and of course FS Cargo. Was really hoping to see a Misty Fjords for FSX.

Best to you and your family, good flying my friend.

Warmest regards, Husky

Hate to see them go. We'll most likely see more of this. The new sim is not add on friendly as we've seen so far. A lot of scenery add-on available, not so much as far as aircraft go. On the up side I hope to see new add on developers emerge as the simulator expands and gets more polished.

Thank you FSAddon for many years of great products!
    Cheers and clear skies

Thank you Fsaddon for literally years of fun. All the best for the future; I’d better get the Bristol before you shut down and the chocks are in for the last time.������
    Best wishes
    Nige

Will Tongass and Misty Fjords be able to buy anywhere? Will they be lost to time? That would be a huge loss if so

Farewell Francois, I always regretted not meeting you at the Bellevue conference by a few hours. You have made a superb contribution to flight simming appreciated by many people. I think Jon Patch would have loved the new MSFS2020, warts and all, and it has really caused a revolution in the flightsim community and industry.

Happy retirement Francois
    sincerely
    Nigel
    Vancouver

In other words: realizing (unlike some others) that MSFS killed all the other sims - it is (understandably) too much work and money to convert the addons. Enjoy your retirement

Your work was amazing especially in the PNW. Hate to see you go but if it means a more laid back life then by all means take it especially if sales have dropped off. Thanks for making FS9 such a joy in the areas that you covered. Bush flying would have not been the same in the virtual world without your contributions to the hobby. Take care.

Thank you to the staff at FSAddon for providing us with your cathartic add-ons. Prayers and best wishes to you!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast