The Natural World 2021

1biggles1

TNW2021 is a program that upgrade all the landscaping worldwide in P3D v5 to a more detailed and varied environment, it also corrects all the autogen and 3D vegetation to look real and natural as it does in the real world.

Howard has always had a great love of the natural world and has been recreating the virtual world since 2007 to look and feel as near to the real world as is possible. The aim is not just to increase the detail in the landscaping which he has done to great effect, but just doing that doesn’t always work, it’s more about removing the synthetic computer generated look which makes the pilots flying experience even more immersive

TNW2021 covers the whole world so no matter where you fly you don’t need to buy a addon to get the area looking good giving VFR and high flying pilots a greater sense of variety and realism plus total freedom to go anywhere knowing that TNW will be there.

TNW does not have any mesh programming of its own, Howard has produced TNW2021 with only a detailed pay ware mesh installed (not even a airport). I make no apology for this, the reasoning behind it is to show what can be achieved with varied and detailed ground environment and a good quality mesh to produce the wow factor, the screen shots have been shot with the mesh still active in the sim, the YouTube vids below have not been edited airbrushed at all, the stuttering is my ageing PC it cant handle P3D and creating HDMI vids.

Switzerland

Grand Canyon

The Milford Sound, New Zealand

USA, Blue Ridge Mountains

https://youtu.be/iBCTxGDf0Is

Howard

TNW2021 is a program that upgrade all the landscaping worldwide in P3D v5 to a more detailed and varied environment, it also corrects all the autogen and 3D vegetation to look real and natural as it does in the real world.

Howard has always had a great love of the natural world and has been recreating the virtual world since 2007 to look and feel as near to the real world as is possible. The aim is not just to increase the detail in the landscaping which he has done to great effect, but just doing that doesn’t always work, it’s more about removing the synthetic computer generated look which makes the pilots flying experience even more immersive

TNW2021 covers the whole world so no matter where you fly you don’t need to buy a addon to get the area looking good giving VFR and high flying pilots a greater sense of variety and realism plus total freedom to go anywhere knowing that TNW will be there.

TNW does not have any mesh programming of its own, Howard has produced TNW2021 with only a detailed pay ware mesh installed (not even a airport). I make no apology for this, the reasoning behind it is to show what can be achieved with varied and detailed ground environment and a good quality mesh to produce the wow factor, the screen shots have been shot with the mesh still active in the sim, the YouTube vids below have not been edited airbrushed at all, the stuttering is my ageing PC it cant handle P3D and creating HDMI vids.

Switzerland

Grand Canyon

The Milford Sound, New Zealand

USA, Blue Ridge Mountains

https://youtu.be/iBCTxGDf0Is

Howard

Does Natural World 2021 also have revised flora? How does one utilise them instead of, say, HD Trees from ORBX, or TerraFlora2?

Which of your download locations offers money back?

Would like to try Natural World 2021 but not if it's `All or Nothing`: I'm already more than satsified with Terra Flora 2 and totally satisfied with ORBX textures for ALL landscapes.

How about telling us ALL how the menu options work..?

I have had no Orbx scenery to test but I would say yes, If installed first then no Orbx would work as normal. I had FSX Steam before Microsoft screwed it and the other simmers I new uninstalled orbx installed my scenery then reinstalled Orbx worked well In steam also worked in my well acclaimed FS9 version which today is still very popular today, the beauty of doing that is you get enhanced scenery in the areas Orbx do not consider viable

Howard

The auto gen and 3D trees are installed with the program and work world wide without any further input needed.

So, no options then? Precludes any practical use for me, sadly.

As does no testing with ORBX. How could you consider an addon that does not consider impact with one of the other texture addons?

Had TerraFlora2/HD Trees installled for years!

If you understood how all this type of upgrades work then you'ed realize that Orbx would do the same to any other similar addon, same with the trees, you asked me! please appreciate the truth from me. As for testing with Orbx I dont think Orbx have tested with any other software and why would they.