It isn't Microsoft who will do the fixing, it will be Asobo.

Microsoft has a forty year track record of mediocrity and exploitation. We can count on them not kicking in a penny to Asobo to hire more people for the fixes and updates.

i7-10700K, ASUS Prime Z490-P motherboard, 32 gig, GTX 1080 Ti, 1TB M2 drive, Thrustmaster T16000M, Logitech Rudder Pedals , xbox controller.

This would be true. It's all about Xbox, the game itself and add-ons imo.

They haven’t said when it’ll be released for the Xbox yet & there’s no sign of this happening at the moment.

By the time it comes out on Xbox, you’ll have probably bought FS2020 & loving it Mark LOL

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

They haven’t said when it’ll be released for the Xbox yet & there’s no sign of this happening at the moment.

By the time it comes out on Xbox, you’ll have probably bought FS2020 & loving it Mark LOL

Regards

Steve

Their latest update says it will be coming to Xbox next summer. Which is also likely when the DX12 update will be coming out too.

Their latest update says it will be coming to Xbox next summer. Which is also likely when the DX12 update will be coming out too.

Oh well that’s telling me LOL

I hope the do add DX12 then. That’s got to be a good thing hasn’t it?

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

So exactly and specifically needs fixed? I don't think you run it , so how would you know it needs fixing? I will grant you that study level airliners are not available, but what else is really wrong?
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

So exactly and specifically needs fixed? I don't think you run it , so how would you know it needs fixing? I will grant you that study level airliners are not available, but what else is really wrong?

Looking at all the posts across the internet I find it to be like this:

Positive comments are about scenery. Everything else is negative so the answer to your question is "everything" except the scenery.

In saying this, for it to be totally true, you must ignore all the posts about scenery problems because then the scenery becomes negative as well OMG.

The question one must really ask is not what is wrong but what is right??? lol

I just read a comment where someone has said they have never seen AI in their MSFS! It's a flight sim isn't it???

It should also be titled MSAFS. The "A" being for "American."

I'd go with MSAPG myself.

Mark Daniels

Mark, a lot of us run it without any problems. We don't want it "fixed" as it works fine now. Yes there is future development and refinement, but a huge number of the "problems" you see across the internet and even here, are just folks with issues they create through addons, controller conflicts, broken equipment, or just stubborn refusal to learn how to work it. I agree we don't have study level airliners yet, so that needs "fixed", but almost everything else is fine if you use it with the right equipment and learn how it works.
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

Well those lucky Aussies, Zimbabweans and Brazilians! They're getting the Xbox and DX12 version in two weeks then!

P.S., I really hate it when northerners forget that the whole planet doesn't share their seasons. For people living in the southern hemisphere it's completely meaningless when North-Americans and Europeans say that something will be released "Summer 2021"... I grew up in South Africa and it always drives me nuts.

Sorry Mr. Loki, I didn't mean to pick on you specifically. Rant over.

Ryzen 5 3600X, 16 GB 3733 MTs RAM, Radeon RX5700 OC, 2560 x 1080 Ultrawide

I understand your concern KiloWatt, but in fairness if I, for example, post something mentioning a specific time of day, I have to 'assume' all readers will know I'm talking about 'local' time unless otherwise specified? Kinda like talking about sunrise or sunset if you're on the ISS, you get 16 of 'em every day - lol.

"Don't believe everything you see on the internet." - Abe Lincoln HP Pavilion Desktop i5-8400@2.8ghz, 16gb RAM, 1TB M.2 SSD, GTX1650 4GB, 300 MBPS internet, 31.5" curved monitor, Logitech yoke-throttle, Flt Vel trim wheel, TFRP rudder pedals, G/M IR headset, Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Wheel Stand Pro S Dlx

Mark, a lot of us run it without any problems. We don't want it "fixed" as it works fine now.

So you are telling me, sure I've mentioned all this before...

...AI is working fine?

Real world weather is working fine?

All aircraft apart from jets are working fine?

ATC is working fine?

Navigation is working fine?

Logbook is working fine?

CTD's are all users systems?

Install/download issues are all incompetent users and slow connections?

Interface and it's features are all working fine?

There's far more, I'm just noting the basics. Since release, it really hasn't changed. The only thing I notice is that each patch something breaks for some user who previously ran it fine. It might be your turn next patch then what would you say??? (not wishing it upon you, just sayin')

Mark Daniels

I will give you two. If you want AI to fly your aircraft, it isn't very good. ATC is also not very good.

Two I don't know, I have no opinion as I don't use them?? I have never used real weather, and I don't use the logbook??

The aircraft fly very nicely. People just don't know how to operate the aircraft, and rely on "I have been using flight simulators for 25 years, i don't need to learn anything!" as an excuse to not learn how they work.

Navigation is working.

Vast majority of CTDs are user caused. The saved flight issue is a real bug. The map issue was real, but it is repaired now. Virtually everything else is due to controller malfunction or conflict, addons, failure to properly remove and clean community folder and hardware issues like overclocking.

Yes, install /download issues are user or connection problems.

The interface is working fine!

The question one must really ask is not what is wrong but what is right??? lol

Low and slow VFR. Which I kind of find amusing because it was the people left out of every previous sim.

It appears for now that the red headed step child of flight sims is getting the best of it for a change.

Mark, you may as well save your breath, there are those here that will never be convinced it is not all down to user systems, user errors, inability of user.

I think the problem is that they don't use it as a simulator. It's nice scenery, and good for screenshots, but it is not a simulator because it doesn't simulate anything. It tries to but it can't, it is so full of bugs they don't seem to be able to fix.

I still use it when I want to see what some part of the earth looks like, I could use Google Earth, but it's fun to fly over places. But for "Flight Simulation" I still use FS2004 and XPLANE. These are still far far better Flight Simulators.

Geoff

Mark, you may as well save your breath, there are those here that will never be convinced it is not all down to user systems, user errors, inability of user.

I think the problem is that they don't use it as a simulator. It's nice scenery, and good for screenshots, but it is not a simulator because it doesn't simulate anything. It tries to but it can't, it is so full of bugs they don't seem to be able to fix.

I still use it when I want to see what some part of the earth looks like, I could use Google Earth, but it's fun to fly over places. But for "Flight Simulation" I still use FS2004 and XPLANE. These are still far far better Flight Simulators.

Geoff

It works for many of us just fine. Yes, better than your FS2004 and XPLANE. Maybe you should hold your breath too.

http://www.air-source.us/images/sigs/000219_195_jimskorna.png

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Not what the comments underneath the article you quote say.

From the same page:

With so many sales I would hope that Asobo/Microsoft are boosting their staff levels to resolve the large backlog of issues facing the sim. Some of these issues are broken features promised during the marketing e.g. real life weather, accurate flight dynamics, real time traffic, etc

Geoff

I'd call 2 negative posts out of 23 comments very few.

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

That hasn't stopped anyone buying the sim so far.

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk