a bit unusual

xlono02

Hi there!

Please, I have something here, which doesn’t fit well into the common categories. I am sure flight sim pros won’t bother, but hey, I guess you can find a joy of flight even without investing your life into it, can’t you? ;-)

So, anybody would be willing to give opinions on this? I could certainly make use of some. ;-) In case you are interested, please check the video, it takes 2 min of your time. ;-)

Have a nice day,

Hi there!

Please, I have something here, which doesn’t fit well into the common categories. I am sure flight sim pros won’t bother, but hey, I guess you can find a joy of flight even without investing your life into it, can’t you? ;-)

So, anybody would be willing to give opinions on this? I could certainly make use of some. ;-) In case you are interested, please check the video, it takes 2 min of your time. ;-)

Have a nice day,

Hi there,

It's a compelling idea. I do agree that flight sim pros would prefer more conventional styles of control but your idea is timely for the vast number of new simmers coming into the fold. I think that this would work well for simmers that are looking for a bit more precision than can be offered by a gamepad or keyboard. If it's priced cheaply, it should prove to be moderately popular.

It has the advantage of being accessible to anyone with an existing phone which I think some people will find appealing.