Scenery not added automatically

Bwoinbeerr

Hey all!

I have a bit of a problem regarding installing scenery

I recently bought a new system, running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit.

When I install scenery, the files are all installed in the appropriate folders within FSX, but they are not

added to the scenery.cfg, and the scenery library . Using SceneryConfigEditor I am able to add the new scenery to the scenery library, but it should be added automatically, as it did on my previous systems

I am running the latest W10, installed FSX outside of the x86 folder, and have turned off my virus scanner and turned down UAC..

Can it be that because I am on a Dutch W10 version this is causing issues?

Another question, while I am at it: What goes first in the scenery library, LC or the scenery itself?

Thanks for taking the time to read fellas!

but it should be added automatically, as it did on my previous systems

This was never the case.

You're probably confusing with adding BGLs to an already active scenery folder, like Addon Scenery\scenery.

In that case it's added automatically.

Can it be that because I am on a Dutch W10 version this is causing issues?

No, first because it's not an issue (see above), second because I have that W10 version myself.

Another question, while I am at it: What goes first in the scenery library, LC or the scenery itself?
Landclass gets lower priority (HIGHER scenery priority number) than the scenery itself (LOWER scenery priority index).

Wim

b727fcaptain.jpgx701captain5.jpg

This was never the case.

You're probably confusing with adding BGLs to an already active scenery folder, like Addon Scenery\scenery.

In that case it's added automatically.

No, first because it's not an issue (see above), second because I have that W10 version myself.

Landclass gets lower priority (HIGHER scenery priority number) than the scenery itself (LOWER scenery priority index).

Wim

Bedankt!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A505FN met Tapatalk