All I Want For Christmas Is...

tiger1962

Edited by tiger1962

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Boy, flight separation is just out the window. HAHA

I like how that Dash/ATR had landing lights. That was a nice touch.

I'd personally wouldn't fly it but hang it from my ceiling. I'd hate for it to get damaged which I've seen on other YouTube videos. My favorite was a replica B-2. The B-2 and F-22 are my most favorite of the military aircraft with the A-10 coming in third. Both the B-2 and F-22 can carry the B83 nuke. The 83 stands for 1983 the year it entered service and there's been talk of using this nuke to take out an asteroid. The B83 is a massive 52 times greater in yield than the "fat man."

Every year all these models and so on become so much more realistic! Class! It seems to me that after a short period of time we will be able to assemble not just a city, but an entire planet using models. It's so cool that enthusiasts will soon be able to have their own "model" airline, a space station. Or even working rockets that can be launched from anywhere.

The main thing is that all this does not grow into a large playground all over the planet)

The combination of Moore's law and AI now will see to it that things like that will come about. Eventually automation in every way shape and form combined with AI will do the duties man once did. Go to a Subway restaurant and watch the mechanics make you a sandwich behind glass. Go to a McDonalds and the same thing. Fly on a plane? Completely pilotless. Trains, planes, automobiles, boats and submarines will all be AI driven. Future wars will in fact be machine against machine like in the movie The Terminator or in The Matrix. It sounds like a load of crap, but despite their look and characterization, the movies The Matrix and The Terminator were way, WAY ahead of their time like Jules Verne or the 1950s sci-fi about going to the moon and other things.

The Matrix is a hybrid of The Terminator. One day there will be a Matrix so to speak. And many people will opted to have a chip implanted into their head to connect to the Internet. 5G will probably usher that in. It will start from the medical industry or military industry and as a result move into the civilian consumer market. You think malware and hacking is bad now, wait till nation states can cause a whole population to have a cardiac arrest on the spot... #sudo run cardiac arrest python scrip

We had better know what we are doing and mandate the STEM curriculum starting from at least the fifth grade to twelfth. Because this is the reality we face going forward. Just ask Alexa...

Unless of course mother nature decides to put her foot in our butt worse than the China flu. Time will only tell if mankind weathers that storm. Hopefully the countless hundreds of years worth of sweat, blood, tears, pain, suffering and along the way, discovery won't be lost to the sands of time. Maybe we can manipulate Newtonian physics and bend space time... Now the hour glass is ours.

Edited by CRJ_simpilot

ASRock X570 TAICHI Mother Board

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.79 GHz *Overclocked*

Corsair 240mm H100i ELITE CAPELLIX RGB Intel/AMD CPU Liquid Cooler

Corsair DOMINATOR PLATINUM RGB 64GB 3600MHz *Overclocked*

MSI NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Ti 24GB SUPRIM X Ampere.

1000W PSU. Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SSD. HP Reverb G2 + Oculus Quest 2

Samsung Odyssey G9 C49G95TSSR - QLED monitor - curved - 49" - 5120 x 1440 Dual Quad HD @ 240 Hz