How do you make ai ships and ai aircrafts appear in fs2002

Rdjacksim

Please if you are using fs2002, how do you make ai objects, ships and aircraft appear in fs2002? I followed the tutorial on how to create ai traffic in the tutorial page by by hansfog Published on 05-08-2002 09:00 AM, but it doesn't show on my fs2002. I am using windows xp with 1 gb of memory. dell inspiron 700m laptop and 80 gb of hard drive space. Is there another article somewhere where I can follow a tutorial for beginners on how to do AI traffic step by step so I can fully understand how to make ai traffic show up in FS2002 and one who is proficient in english grammar so I can understand fully. I've used programs like traffic_ships were you can see 50 ship containers from diifferent lat and long coordinates but they are static ships not AI. Is it possible for AI ships to run in fs2002? I have fs2004 and I see AI planes in my fs2004 but not fs2002. Please, I like to see AI traffic, scenery objects and ships in fs2002 if possible. Thank you for your advise.

I've been poking at and tweaking FS2002 since about 2006 and I wound up getting really frustrated with trying to program my own AI.

The AI in FS2002 are a lot more limited than in FS2004. For the most part, they are limited to taking off at airport A and landing at airport B. :p What I wound up doing was buying a program called Ultimate Traffic for FS2002 and installing it then calling it "good".

FS2002 doesn't really support ship traffic, as far as I know. It might be possible but then again it might not. :confused:

Sorry I can't give you a better reply but like I said, AI for me was a really frustrating experience that didn't work out. :(

If you mean the Air Traffic Control (ATC) Artificial Intelligence (AI) generated aircraft taxing and flying around an airport that comes with the software, I installed FS2002 "out of the box" years ago and the ATC AI was there, working fine. Normally I have ignored it, by disabling it in the settings, but recently I've been interested to interact with the built-in ATC and the AI aircraft, it's simply to turn it on in the settings.

Just found this, mentioned with Masbate Airport on FlightSim Library:

This scenery has not been tested with FS2002 but is more likely to work without problem in that version except that AFCAD for FS2002 should be separately designed.

Without Afcad, no ship traffic.

Bernard

Excuse me. But the ATC is no problem. The problem is the AI aircraft that either you create on your own or downloaded from a flight simmer website. It does not appear in fs2002. How do you meake AI aircraft appear in your airports. Do you see Jets and planes taxing and landing on your fs2002 airports? If you know how show a tutorial on how to do it. Thanks. Bye!

• 2 weeks later...