It's been awhile since flying this Bad Boy!

I was just looking for a nice relaxing flight from Savannah, Georgia to Charleston, SC some 80 miles away! Just the takeoff alone will take away your senses, but it was nice to cruise level. Okay, time to relax a bit. With only 80 miles to fly with an indicated cruise of 280 KIAS, with a setting of 45" MP and 2200 RPM, the relaxing flight would not take long! Soon, it was time to go down the checklist to make this a sucessful flight, nerves starting to get on edge! I like about 115-120 KIAS on final, just before reaching the runway edge. The P51 was starting to gain airspeed on me, no time to panic now, just deal with it, just a slight balloon up, not going to ruin this landing! The P51 just settled in enough for me to manage a nice wheel landing! Not the best in the world but acceptable!

Here he/she is before the landing, and it still looks the same afterwards! Whew! :rolleyes:

2020-12-4_16-30-58-850.jpg

Rick :cool::cool:

Thanks Charlie and Larry! Yes, they are the hot rods of my collection! I have 2 sets of P-51's, about 6 each in each set. I have one set by Warwick Carter and another by Alphasim. Both have very nice aircraft in them, just depends on what you feel like when you go looking!

Thanks guys!

Rick :cool:

"Here he/she is before the landing, and it still looks the same afterwards! Whew!" If not, take some free lessons at a famous "Flight Acadamy for Honest & Dedicated Airmen" I have good friends there. (payment in advance) And I like your plane of course.:cool::cool:
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice “Stang”! :pilot:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]