Cd1 in the drive

Hi, I went for the boxed (CD) version of msfs 2020 and the CD1 has to be in the drive whenever I want to play. I a lot of you folks

can remember that the earlier version of ( I think Flight Simulator 2004) Microsoft Flight Simulator was configured to play like this

-keeping the cd1 in the drive and indeed there was no download versions so every body used to keep cd1 in the drive. But somebody

created a small line of code or program whatever you call it) which you place somewhere in the fs9 exe.file and the system would not

ask for the cd1. That is why I am wondering if any clever people have done anything this for msfs 2020. If anybody happens to find something to replace cd in the drive please share it

I understand you can create an ISO file of disc 1 so that you don’t have to keep the disc in the drive. I don’t know exactly how you do it though but no doubt someone else here will be able to help.

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Steve, A lady gave me a link regarding my post CD1 in the drive. I downloaded the file and extract it

but I have no idea what to do with it because no readme file or any sort of instruction given. It's about

108 mb size If you have time fiddle with it the link is bellow

https//megagames.com/fixes/microsoft-flight-simulator-v10-all-no-dvd-hoodlum