MSFS 2020 Computer Change

Hey Guys,

I'm new to the forum and looks like a bunch of good info here. I'm in the process of getting set up and have a question.

If I don't like the way the software functions on my computer and I upgrade to a better computer is there a problem in re-downloading the software to the new computer?

Hi, welcome to the forum.

You shouldn't have any trouble reinstalling it at all. You can even install MSFS on several computers... but you can only run it on one at a time.

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

Steve,

Can you tell me what the difference is in the MSFS X version and the MSFS Deluxe. I want to make sure I buy the right thing and need some help with guys that have some experience with this. I'm just a dumb GA Pilot.....LOL

No worries.

There are three versions.. standard, deluxe and premium deluxe. Basically you get more aircraft & handcrafted airports with the deluxe& premium. If you buy the standard but then decide later you want to upgrade to the deluxe or premium, it works out quite expensive.

You’re best bet is to check out one of the many videos online, like this one..

Hopefully it’ll help you to decide which one is best for you. I went for the Premium Deluxe myself & I don’t regret it one bit.

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Steve,

You have been a great help. I am going to get the Deluxe. I owe you a beer.

P.S. One nice thing with the Sim, I can drink a beer with it where I can't when I'm flying my real plane. Gotta Love it....

Steve,

You have been a great help. I am going to get the Deluxe. I owe you a beer.

P.S. One nice thing with the Sim, I can drink a beer with it where I can't when I'm flying my real plane. Gotta Love it....

LOL no worries.

Don’t drink & fly... you’ll spill it :)

Regards

Steve

Only if you aren't as good as Bob Hoover. :pilot:

Wow, what a pilot!

Thanks for the link Loki

Regards

Steve