East Coast Tour Missing Packages

Trying to do the East Coast tour, says I am missing packages. Tells me to go to Content Manager to get them. However, once in Content Manager, there is no clear way to identify WHICH items I need to download.

No, I am not going to download 99 separate items.

I've looked through the list, however, I cannot figure out which ones are missing.

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

It sounds like you need to download both the World Updates and the Landmarks packages from the Content Manager. It seems like you are missing one of these, since the East Coast Tour is available to select, I am guessing that you are probably missing the Landmarks package.

It sounds like you need to download both the World Updates and the Landmarks packages from the Content Manager. It seems like you are missing one of these, since the East Coast Tour is available to select, I am guessing that you are probably missing the Landmarks package.

I show that I have them, but will delete them and redownload

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

I was just wondering David, did redownloading the World Updates and Landmarks packages fix the problem that you were having?

No it did not :(

There is a place in Content Manager that tells you all that you own but did not download. You can click on download all or something like that. You may want to pass on the Japan Update and not get that because it is huge. Download everything else that you already own. Basically it is stuff you already have installed but that has been updated so the version you have is out of date (such as a plane that now comes in a later version).

Well, something worked. Not sure which item was missing, but a reboot of the computer seemed to have helped as well :)

Once again... reboot saves the day.

The number 1 help suggestion in the world for all computerized devices.

When all else fails - reboot.

Asus Z590 P, Intel I7-10700K, nVidia RTX 4070, 64gb ram(3200), 2 nvme ssd (2 tb total),

Samsung QN90B 43" 4k@120hz, Bose Companion 5 PC speakers, Velocity Flight One