Aircraft shadow seen from the VC!?

HornetAircraft

Hello all! recently got the Qualitywings BAE146 and was flying an approach to learn the landing feel of the airplane and saw something ive never seen before in the sim. the sun was behind me and I noticed off to the right side of the airplane, the shadow! somehow Qualitywings managed to add the aircraft's shadow to the VC model and get it to show. my question is if Qualitywings can do it with the 146, how do we add the feature to the rest of the aircraft? namely ifly 737, PMDG 747/MD11, CS757, Airsimmer/wilco A320. it has to be possible somewhere.

it is a moving shadow. it moves just like the shadow seen from the spot view. changes with the position of the sun relative to the airplane. on departure I was putting the gear up and saw them getting stowed in the shadow as well.

the lighting on the BAE146 is also unseen on other aircraft. when on the ground, the nav lights, beacon light, and strobe lights all reflect and their light can be seen on the ground.

it is a moving shadow. it moves just like the shadow seen from the spot view. changes with the position of the sun relative to the airplane. on departure I was putting the gear up and saw them getting stowed in the shadow as well.

the lighting on the BAE146 is also unseen on other aircraft. when on the ground, the nav lights, beacon light, and strobe lights all reflect and their light can be seen on the ground.

I did a quick search and it does have cockpit shadows. I can’t find any videos of it being shown but it must have taken some tweaking of some dll’s perhaps to do that?