Windows Administrator Mode

Does anyone have thoughts or opinions on advantages (or possible drawbacks) to running MSFS in Windows Administrator Mode?

i7-7700K 4.20GHz

MSI Z-270A Pro Series MB

32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 RAM

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 8Gb

WDC WDS240G1G01 240Gb SSD

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1Tb HDD

Seagate OneTouch 1Tb SSD

Seagate BUP 5Tb HDD

2 LG 4k 32" displays

Microsoft X05-63895 Sidewinder joystick

Logitech M325 mouse

Costco 14993BLK4E XL series folding chair

ACCO Model 40 stapler

Rubbermaid MFG295600 plastic rubbish bin

Unless there's someone who might do nefarious things if they gained access to your keyboard, running in admin mode eliminated annoying error messagrd when you try to open or move some files (outside of MSFS). Although it is claimed that certain virus's would have an easier time doing damage on your computer if they gained access while you were in admin mode (*yawn*).

BTW

I wish there were an option in windows to remove 100% of all the "security features". Microsoft's security feature have cost me untold grief in the past and unless a burglar breaks into my house, there is noone I see a need to prevent from having complete access to my computer.

i7-10700K, ASUS Prime Z490-P motherboard, 32 gig, GTX 1080 Ti, 1TB M2 drive, Thrustmaster T16000M, Logitech Rudder Pedals , xbox controller.

I was more curious that with the huge amount of externally accessed data required (weather, terrain, photo-imagery, "photogrammetry", etc.), whether or not MSFS would handle this more efficiently if in admin mode. I've seen no mention of this in any of the many discussion forums I've seen, so it doesn't appear to be something to be concerned with.

i7-7700K 4.20GHz

MSI Z-270A Pro Series MB

32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 RAM

Seagate OneTouch 1Tb SSD

Seagate BUP 5Tb HDD

2 LG 4k 32" displays

Logitech M325 mouse

ACCO Model 40 stapler

No advantages so best to leave it alone.

Thanks, loki. That was to be my default position. I was just baffled as to why there has been so little talk about Windows admin mode with MSFS, given the complexity and overall demands of the sim.

One more little box on my list to tick off! :)

i7-7700K 4.20GHz

MSI Z-270A Pro Series MB

32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 RAM

Seagate OneTouch 1Tb SSD

Seagate BUP 5Tb HDD

2 LG 4k 32" displays

Logitech M325 mouse

ACCO Model 40 stapler

Thanks, loki. That was to be my default position. I was just baffled as to why there has been so little talk about Windows admin mode with MSFS, given the complexity and overall demands of the sim.

One more little box on my list to tick off! :)

Administrator more doesn't usually affect performance, hence why it wouldn't come up. With previous sims the issues were more about permission restrictions on where the sim add-ons were being stored, not performance. MSFS is designed to properly work with the Windows security model, so shouldn't see the same issues as FSX and prior did.