with the shortage of new joystick availability I am trying to use my Logitech attack 3 joystick that I used for my flight sim fsx

I understand I need a Logitech 64 bit driver to enable compatibility with fs2020 which I cannot find despite an intense search , can anybody point me in the right direction a link would be even better

thanks silhill ron

You shouldn't need a driver, if it's a USB joystick Windows 10 will automatically recognise it. You can calibrate using the Windows 10 Game Controllers app, just type joy.cpl into the search window on the taskbar. You'll need to manually assign the button functions and set the axis sensitivities in MSFS.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

tiger1962 and amberdog1

thanks for your replies, windows 10 recognised my joystick and also appeared in the msfs sim but I was unable to allocate functions to the joystick which made me think I needed the driver for compatibility

my first point of call was the Logitech website for a driver but I had read somewhere that a 64 bit driver was essential and not the 32 bit, I can only find a 32 bit

thanks silhill ron

I have an attack 3 joystick and was able to asign all buttons and axises in the sim. I initially used the w10 standard driver, then downloaded the logitech software which made no difference.

However, I just can't tune the sensitivity out of the stick even using -99 settings for both elevator and aileron axises.

It's just usable, but landing is a nightmare as half a millimeter of stick movement sends the c152 lurching back into the air.

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

cianpars thanks for the info

I prefer to buy a new compatible joystick / yoke as I don’t want to tempt any conflict which could terminally crash the game (my last uninstall / reinstall took 26 hours ! )

Can’t get a new joystick / yoke for anywhere for a reasonable price

Thanks. silhill ron