Australian Lockheed PC-3C Orion Departing Sidney

CTarana45

Another old work horse. I've got several FS9 Orions in my collection. :)

Nice capture of one of my favorite airplanes Chris. :cool:

I'm really hoping to see a P3 ported to FS2020 - the KBT model from FSX is the best candidate for that. In the RW all the U.S. Navy active duty P3s have been replaced by the P8.

People used to say such nasty things about the L-188's! After an extensive investigation, two of the crashes (in September 1959 and March 1960) were found to be caused by an engine mount problem. The mounts were not strong enough to damp a phenomenon called "whirl mode flutter" (analogous to the precession of a child's top as it slows down) that affected the outboard engine nacelles. I think the Navy proved them wrong! My first download was the Fs98 Reeve Aleutian Electra II.

Christopher Tarana

Here are some shots of an FSX L188 converted over to FS2020. Not in flyable condition yet but working on it. :D

[ATTACH=CONFIG]224017[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]224018[/ATTACH]

Looks awesome Bill! Is there/will there be a tutorial on how to convert from FSX to MSFS?

- James

Intel i7-10700F 2.9 gigahertz - 16GB Memory DDR4 3000 megahertz - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super 8GB - 480GB SSD + 1TB HDD - Windows 10

Looks awesome Bill! Is there/will there be a tutorial on how to convert from FSX to MSFS?

There's an import tool. See this video for background and a link to the tool:

Importing the visual model works fairly easily. How to get the cockpit gauges and flight model to work I haven't figured out yet! :confused: